Kickstarter & BackerKit FAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions pertaining to our Kickstarter campaigns and on the usage of BackerKit.
- What happens when the Kickstarter campaign closes?
- The credit card number that you entered on Kickstarter will be charged for the amount you pledged when the campaign ends. We will have record of this and BackerKit will know how much money you paid. When the BackerKit emails go out to, you will be able to log in and manage all your rewards there.
- I want to purchase add-ons on one of your Kickstarter campaigns. How do I do this?
- For our Kickstarter campaigns, there is a chart posted on the main page of the project listing all available pledge tiers and add-ons. You can update your tier and pledge amount at any time by totaling the amount corresponding to the items you want that are listed on that chart. If you have already pledged to the campaign, there will be a green "Manage My Pledge" button near the top of the page to change your pledge amount. When the campaign is over and successfully funded, you will be sent a BackerKit survey asking you to confirm your pledge, mailing address and you will be able to select the add-ons you pledged extra money for.
- Would I be able to buy physical goods after a Kickstarter campaign/BackerKit ends?
- This is something we will have to discuss with our partners. If it becomes available, will announce the sale of those physical goods.
- I haven't gotten my BackerKit survey yet. What can I do about this?
- If you have not gotten a BackerKit survey invite, please contact Sekai Project’s support via https://support.sekaiproject.com with the e-mail address you used for your pledge along with the name of the Kickstarter campaign, and we'll get that squared away for you.
- What am I able to do on BackerKit?
- The system will allow you to add/remove add-ons, change reward tiers, however you want. BackerKit knows how much you have already paid via Kickstarter, which appears as a credit on your account. If you don’t have enough credit, you will be prompted to add money to the account to make up the difference.
- How do I change my pledge tier on BackerKit?
- If you click on "Update," it'll allow you to change your tier to the amount that you wish.
- I've moved/moving soon, so my mailing address won't be the same. How do I change my mailing address on BackerKit so that I get the items I pledged for?
- As long as the option to change your mailing address is not locked because the items may have been shipped already, you can log on to BackerKit and successfully change it. If you cannot do so, please contact Sekai Project’s support via https://support.sekaiproject.com
- Am I able to join your BackerKit?
- Once a Kickstarter campaign is closed, unless we are running another crowdfunding effort, the BackerKit for that particular campaign is closed.
- When will I be charged on backerkit?
- You will be charged once we lock down and finalize the backerkit. We will announce that on the Kickstarter as we approach the date.
- Can I get a refund?
- That will depend on the items. Digital goods cannot be returned, physical goods may be returnable if they haven’t been shipped. We will not be refunding any money “left over” after choosing rewards. For example, if you put in $100, but only want $60 of rewards (via add-ons or tiers, etc.), that $40 is non-refundable. All refunds are handled on a case-by-case basis. Please contact Sekai Project’s support via https://support.sekaiproject.com
Narcissu Kickstarter FAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions pertaining to the Narcissu 10th Anniversary Anthology Project. Q: Will there be a Japanese version of Narcissu? A: Yes. Q: Will Narcissu be available in any other language? A: With the games being as long as ...
Frequently Asked Questions: Here is a list of questions we get frequently. Feel free to suggest ones that you may have, and we will periodically review them to add to this list. Thank you. Does (insert game here) have DRM? Due to the tricky nature of ...
Here are some frequently asked questions regarding shipment issues. Q: My package is missing/damaged! What should I do? A: We take all missing and damaged package claims seriously. Please make a ticket at https://support.sekaiproject.com , and we ...
GATE Manga FAQ
Here are some frequently asked questions pertaining to the GATE manga. Q: Will the GATE manga be available from other retailers? A: At this time, no. Q: When will it return to the Sekai Project Shop? A: At this time, we have no ETA for it's return, ...
Our T-shirts use different sizes based on what t-shirt they are. Generally, these are for the following body measurements. If you want to know what t-shirt sizes you are likely to wear, here is a guide for measuring shirts you ...